Deceptions - Poem by Shahzar Khan
Persistence of thoughts and actions,
Ceasing the inner enchanting.
Many blurred thoughts causing the distractions.
The mind the best place for trespassing!
People run after attractions and appearances,
Neglecting the thoughts making ourselves belligerent.
Thoughts neglecting values forcing adherence.
Thoughts that are intermittent
Controlling the mind is out of thoughts,
Shaping the thoughts is a function of mind.
This lust ceases your nonchalance,
And everything and nothing is hard to find.
Cowardliness or temerity are ceasing thoughts.
Some thoughts are sole deceptions of mind.
Comments about Deceptions by Shahzar Khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl