Fundamentals Of Life - Poem by Shahzar Khan
Everyone is given a single life.
Many choose to be laggard,
A few outlast to be a wizard.
Abberating to a painful life,
Of sticklers who have gales
Of thoughts in their minds,
Some become audacit, some become bale.
A frantic scream, scattering despotic thoughts,
Exonerating myself from their impudence.
This world is neither good nor evil,
every person manufactures a world for himself.
Comments about Fundamentals Of Life by Shahzar Khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl