Decision - Poem by jagadeesh kamma
Trying to figure it out for my self but in vain Igot nothing left but adream of triumph no skill no muscle everythng vanished even with the god given gifts nothing wouldcome back on greaving that is why Ipicked up the courage to play the game of life.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Decision by jagadeesh kamma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda