Given - Poem by jagadeesh kamma
Never a gold nor a silk wear luxurious life was only a dream never a car nor a bike aeroplane seen it only in the sky flying far beond the vision of my eye.but today there is gold there is silk to wear life of luxury already aboring lane bought the aeroplane for once and all I am just glad Idreampt it all.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Given by jagadeesh kamma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl