Deep Is My Shallow - Poem by Unic Cjonr
I stand by the edge of my fate.
I stand on the leaves of the Winter death.
Dead Mans Graveyard is the place I have to rake.
The pale mans face is engraved on the tombs.
Sorrow adds to the hurtful events surrounding the stones.
Pain and agony screams from the dead mens bones.
The sun is setting into the darkness.
Black moon is rising out of the light.
Stranded by the broken door.
I have no key.
I am nothing.
I am owned by the hungry owl.
I have lost my soul.
Deep is my shallow.
Inside my grave.
I am screaming.
Dead mens bones are brittle and hollow.
Comments about Deep Is My Shallow by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl