Derailed By Train - Poem by Unic Cjonr
I never buy, whats bought.
What was bought, I can never buy.
The copper corpse which brassed silver.
To feel more like steel.
Derailed by train.
Succumb to what you weaved.
One or two sleeves.
Does not brand a thief a thief.
The have to, read what you need.
I am the worst kind of perfect.
What i project into the riddles.
I cannot find.
Which is hidden in my hide.
The fountain by sound.
Was found in the valley of Sad But Never Happy.
So I squared my round.
To be more of a tree to a dog.
One which shades and protects.
As the one which presents a bark.
Comments about Derailed By Train by Unic Cjonr
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda