Define Yourself First - Poem by Atef Ayadi
Define your face
without joy or fear.
Define your hands, legs
Your veins, your heart,
Your center, your place, space,
Before your tears' and sheers' sphere.
Your bottom, and
Your twisted skin surface twisters.
Identify first yourself
That is the most important thing,
How the world will come
Like a flying book
And adventurous young swimmer shelf.
Including your birth and birth date,
Comments about Define Yourself First by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl