Demon Hole - Poem by ARSHAJ GAIKWAD
As it slashes around,
Its very crimson blade,
And now your time’s over, it says,
As merry as the church bells rings,
I feel, I hear the devil sing.
Still hoping to see the daylight today,
I move my heart to way far away,
And hoping not only for a fortune roll,
Keeps pulling me down the demon hole.
And now I feel the sins in my life,
The good & the bad & the true & lies,
As the film in my mind is running high,
de blast from the past & the banging tide.
Still I see through the flashing tide,
The cracking of waves, rising high,
And through the silver cloud of smoke,
Shimmering and deadly rises the soul.
Comments about Demon Hole by ARSHAJ GAIKWAD
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl