Deserted - Poem by Miranda Sss
The tears that flow
Why have you brought me to this distant land?
With no hope in sight
Everything I knew was torn from me
What is your purpose?
Your goal, through my pain?
Now I am forgotten
Deserted in the desert
A rose, crushed in the dust
Comments about Deserted by Miranda Sss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl