Why Do I Always Speak To Me? - Poem by Miranda Sss
to my friends, who continually inspire me
Why do I always speak to me?
Does it set my mind free?
Will I stop, eventually?
All these questions
all asked at once.
My mind says
I talk to me
when I'm down
and I frown
or when no-one
like you is around!
Comments about Why Do I Always Speak To Me? by Miranda Sss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda