Deserting? - Poem by Naveed Akram
Rest young friend or bird. The enemy retells its sacred nature so as to rest and not let you rest or run or hide. This is the rest, my bird, the release of tension and deserting is common. Will you desert?
Comments about Deserting? by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye