Despair - Poem by Fahad Ali
No blink of a star..No jolt of the wind
The night was stale..like a stagnant lake!
I weaken my beak…With a thirst to quench
The night held its aura of ignorance
I bickered away to no response!
With the pace of light..Thunder struck!
The hunter stung with precision..
The prey got no relief..
As the night gazed away..
In nothingness..I keep trying...In despair..
Comments about Despair by Fahad Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda