Dog goD 8Hate
Destiny's Sin - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
Pontificate stealthy and ''wise? ''
the words glossed with sweet style.
Stand in the light of a dark-world's
candle, alight at both ends.
Smile at they complicit as they confer
a dark-world's praise and know -
and ''you know! ''- something's wrong.
''So what'' you say, and I say too. Yet,
religiose proclamations are not all vagary -
something strong incites their frame.
The Irony: you are warned - do not do
what the sacred forbids, yet, no one can!
Alas, suffer subsequent realities
for what deities do,
not we - victoms of circumstance:
Destiny's egregious sin.
Comments about Destiny's Sin by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl