Destruction, Death And Decay - Poem by Farah sherazi
Too much painful were moments those,
When earth shook and nobody knows.
How cheerful life could stand still,
Everything as though was killed.
All the happiness gone once for all,
That seemed to me a painful fall.
Everything i saw fell to the ground,
Only i could hear was the screaming sound.
All i could feel was sadness,
As if everything was covered in darkness.
I could hear my mum crying in madness,
All i could ask was Allah's forgiveness.
Comments about Destruction, Death And Decay by Farah sherazi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl