Sylvia Loven Carter
Dh Poem Cont..................... - Poem by Sylvia Loven Carter
It is your home I don't pay bills?
Do you have to take my pride is this the way
you want me to go. God know I would not do
you like that. But I learned that early in life
What hurts me is most is What I'm doing to you
Or were you always this disrespectful
to your men.
Our love seems to go up and down to me
We got to come to a decision you've got a son
the way you treat me is the way he'll
expect women to treat him it's okay cause mom
use to talk to her old boyfriends like this
I am not going to let him believe this.
Comments about Dh Poem Cont..................... by Sylvia Loven Carter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl