Did I Write That? - Poem by Fred Babbin
I believe that a good imagination can fight reality.
Did I write that?
I don’t believe it.
I am not that good.
The mind is better than the brain.
Iambic pentameter beats reality.
Comments about Did I Write That? by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl