Did You Know? - Poem by Aryaman Naik
Did you know?
Jaguars climb trees
But never ever eat even peas.
Tigers are big
Not like a pig
and also angrily growl.
A cheeta is a cat
You dare not pat
He is very fast
And covers an area that is too vast.
A lion is a king
But why does he not wear even a ring?
He loudly roars
But why can't he sing -
Do Re Me Fa So La Tee?
Seagulls love fish
Neither fried nor baked, served in a dish.
But just plain and simple
Raw and pink fish.
Comments about Did You Know? by Aryaman Naik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda