Difficult Questions - Poem by Gary McPhail
It must be the reason to depression,
we think to hard about our lives,
Then we begin to ask difficult questions!
Why is everything so wrong?
When it could be so right.
Why am I not happy?
Why am I dead inside?
Should I be smiling?
Should I play an act?
Shall I put on a play
and pretend everything is alright?
Maybe I should just die,
Would anyone miss me?
Would anyone think twice
Of me even exsisting?
I look back to everything that has happend,
Not that bad
To other peoples misfortunes.
Still? It is my past.
I don't live any other life
It was misfortunate to me,
Is this why I feel misfortunate inside?
Comments about Difficult Questions by Gary McPhail
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl