Dwayne Earle Gordon
Disaster - Poem by Dwayne Earle Gordon
The disaster had passed and many are dead,
There are many now who are still without a bed.
Let's spend our money wisely and on something good,
Let us help the people and buy them food.
Do better for the victims of the Hurricane,
Let us be kind and don't let the people get insane.
Comments about Disaster by Dwayne Earle Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda