Charles Chaim Wax
Charles Chaim Wax Poems
- No Expectation Of Reward Being the union guy at Spinoza ...
- A Day In The Life Of An Aspiri...
- A Woman Of Distinction 25 just finished studying ...
- Years Ago had a friend good friend for more than a ...
- A Friend I got a call yesterday About Gloria,74 years old, ...
- A Capacity For Limitless Seren... Matilda Halbert pushed into...
- A Meditation On Emptiness I awoke at 10: 55 Pm I would have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
No Expectation Of Reward
Being the union guy at Spinoza HS
created a morsel of interest to the day
like when Darwin Dix showed up
his hair a bunch of purple spikes
a good ten inches off his skull
held upright by some fancy gel
from Italy I never heard of.
Chairperson Linda wrote him up
declaring his appearance demented
thus hindering the children’s education.
“A poet don’t play by your rules, ”
I informed her, knowing the union had
gone to court on this one:
No dress codes for teachers.
Darwin wrote a poem in my honor:
The Real Big Boss of the Universe
sent it off, ...