Elmer Romulo Valdez
Distant Bloom - Poem by Elmer Romulo Valdez
A flower in the Canadian snow,
Unfettered in its lively glow;
Extends its life-giving touch,
Nothing ever seems to match.
The direct gazes that inspire,
Quench the sad heart's desires;
But fleeting time is a hindrance,
There's no bloom at a distance.
Comments about Distant Bloom by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl