Divorce And A Child - Poem by Ice
In my arms is my creation,
with it's soft body and strong grip,
it sleeps with tender ease.
As I hold my baby girl I feel her breathing,
My oh my how her breath helps me to keep going,
with her tiny hands a wonderful smile,
to her tight grip and peaceful mind.
As i lay her down to rest in her little bed,
I cry for her and me,
for tomorrow my baby girl's mother splits us apart
Comments about Divorce And A Child by Ice
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda