Explore Poems GO!

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep (不要站在我的墓地哭泣)

Do not stand at my grave and weep 不要站在我的墓地 哭泣。
I am not there. I do not sleep. 我不在那里,我没有睡去。
I am a thousand winds that blow. 我是风,吹过(枝头)千万缕
I am the diamond glints on snow. 我是雪,如钻石般闪微许
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. 我是成熟的谷,照在阳光里
I am the gentle autumn rain. 我是温柔的雨,洒在这秋季
When you awaken in the morning's hush 当你在清晨的宁静中醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush我会敏捷而匆忙的向上而去
Of quiet birds in circled flight.(如同)安静的鸟儿,盘旋飞舞

I am the soft stars that shine at night.我就是那柔柔的星,闪耀在黑夜里
Do not stand at my grave and cry; 不要站在我的墓地 哭泣
I am not there, I did not die 我不在那里, 我没有逝去。
READ THIS POEM IN OTHER LANGUAGES
COMMENTS

Delivering Poems Around The World

Poems are the property of their respective owners. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge...

4/22/2021 5:39:51 AM # 1.0.0.560