Do'Nt Look Down Upon Me - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Dont look down upon me,
because in life I've failed;
Do not pity me,
because I've been in jail.
Rather lets put the past behind us,
lets start our lives a new,
Lets build a lastinf friendship,
together me and you.
Comments about Do'Nt Look Down Upon Me by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl