Do You Know Love? - Poem by Anna Tran
Love may last between me and you,
But for one thing I know it will not always be true.
You told me that you loved me before,
But now you say you don’t anymore.
Do you know what sort of stuff you have put me through,
Oh how I wish that you would understand too.
I sit here all cold and alone,
Calling you, but why aren’t you picking up the phone.
I want to tell you that you have been wasting my time,
And the heart you stole away from me was mine.
I feel tear drops running down my cheeks,
Is this because I haven’t seen you in weeks.
Why am I crying over you,
When I know I have been such a fool.
To not notice that this would result,
But hey at least i could smile...
............because this was none of my fault.
Comments about Do You Know Love? by Anna Tran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda