Don'T - Poem by neo riddick
Don't lie to me through the phone line.
Don't tell me what YOU think I want to hear.
Don't play the same pathetic card all the time.
Don't ever underestimate me.
Don't think the table's have turned.
I tried to care. Tried to be nice and caring towards others.
Sik as it may be, It is YOU who brought the evil bitch back in me.
I wanted so badly to just die. Sleep forever. Peaceful bliss.
Refusal to fall victim of a fool who has no idea or clue.
Silence is deadly. Death is calm.
In my sik realm things are severe.
Hate me. Push me. Kick me.
On a ride to Madness. I spin the wheel.
Comments about Don'T by neo riddick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda