Don’t Love Me - Poem by Felix Lugo
With every kiss you blow,
My lips are simply closed.
For the times you said I love you
my heart had no ears to hear you.
Why tho love me? and not another?
I can’t love you for my heart is captured
in someone else temple.
I love thee but not the way you have showed
a profound lust towards me.
Don’t love me,
for I can’t give you the same in return.
Please don’t put me in the middle of
a crossroad of love.
I would be lost between covet of love and lust.
Don’t love me; I can’t imagine what this fight
will make of us.
Comments about Don’t Love Me by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda