Down With Me - Poem by Logan Rheinst
They say that time heals every wound.
Even these wounds that you inflicted on me.
Well my time is running out
and these wounds are leaving me blind and weak.
Nobody knows what you've done.
Except for me of course, I know what you did.
Your guilt will become too much to bear.
I know it'll do you in.
Time had it's chance,
and it failed to put out.
Now as I take this in my hands
I prepare to end this bout.
Comments about Down With Me by Logan Rheinst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl