Vega Destiny Star
Dragon Slayer Sonnet - Poem by Vega Destiny Star
Terrible beast king in the sky flying
It takes a deep breath and blows out fire
Many brave knights are burned and dying
All have very bad wounds that are dire.
But in the distance still stands a tower
Inside is a mage that is sinister
He possesses great magical power
Since he's the magic minster.
He wants the dragon to defeat
Beast was killed by his death magic
Supper time, mage ate the dragon meat
To the peasants this was not tragic.
Today a villain is now a hero
It took him the effort level of zero.
Comments about Dragon Slayer Sonnet by Vega Destiny Star
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl