Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
Dramatic; Life - Poem by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
A name so so sweet
for a drama so so set.
With main setting on planet earth,
no drama could be assessed
in so equivocal nonane
settings, attuning non
living and living things.
What an ingratiator the author is!
The characters being adumbrated of their roles
at inception, proffers antagonism or protagonism.
A tragicomedy; irony abounding paradoxical
countenance of thrilling suspense. Bom bom
of disconsolate serenity, superimposed
to be didactic and dual sided.
Oh! this drama of consternation
and imperturbable allay.
Moments toing and froing
lugubriousity and elation.
Dirge and lilt emanating
from different scenes.
Ooh! Ending, all await.
Comments about Dramatic; Life by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl