Draven's Hugs - Poem by Lesa MRK
I love his grey eyes
The music of his laugh
Forever my baby boy and
No one else in the world
Is quite like him.
He runs to me,
Arms open wide,
'Mommy, can I have a hug? '
So I hold him close and hug him tight,
So tight as I see his precious smile.
Little boy, you hug my heart,
I feel the world stop
In the shelter of Draven's hugs.
Comments about Draven's Hugs by Lesa MRK
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl