Lesa MRK Poems
- *one Of My Ancient Ones* 'My A... You are my angel- My ...
- A Silent Cry I hear your voice, Though you do not speak, ...
- *one Of My Ancient Ones* 'Le...
- A Dream Last night you held me in your arms awhile, On silk...
- A Song For My Heart Sing a song for my heart, The one you ...
- Adieu There were seasons of laughter. There were seasons of ...
- *one Of My Ancient Ones* 'A C...
'Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.' ~ Author Unknown
I have been through many struggles and hardships, but yet I have survived. I feel my best poems have come into being after some of my most tragic and painful moments.
'Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts.' ~ Percy Bysshe Shelley
As I review my poems, I find that the best ones are those which speak of my deepest pain and tragedy. Those gut-wrenching moments are the ones that even today speak of my truest feelings and ponderings. If anything good came of those heartbreaking moments, it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lesa MRK
*one Of My Ancient Ones* 'My Angel'
You are my angel-
My pretty angel.
Let me hold you tight,
Won't you love me tonight?
My dear, sweet angel,
You make me feel so right.
My darling angel,
You are my destiny...
Let me be your fantasy.
Please show your heart to me.
My Angel, you mean so much to me....
I'd follow you across the sea.
Angel, please open your arms to me.
I'm hoping you will see,
Just what your love means to me.
My dearest angel,
Put desire in flight.
We'll soar like a kite,
For love is in sight.
My sweet angel,
Make me ...