Dream - Poem by 7Shadows Teed
This life is a like a dream.
A shadow of something that I can not remember.
Its something that is not real to me anymore, this life.
This life that I feel so alone in when i'm not talking with you.
Its like a dream that will not end till I die.
That once it ends I will wake up to find myself in another place.
This life is not real to me anymore.
For it feels to much like a dream.
My dreams even feel realer then this life that i'm liveing.
I feel like i'm asleep most of the time
And like I need to wake up, but can't.
How do you know this life isn't a dream and everyone in it is real or not?
For this feels like one long dream that I would love to wake from, but I can't till I die here.
This is a dream.
Comments about Dream by 7Shadows Teed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda