Dream To Sleep - Poem by MonicaRae Santos
I sleep to dream a conscious day.
I feel the breeze while I play.
Of mental confusion bcame home
I'll hide under your might,
Indulge me with no sight.
I need not memories,
Nor reasons to delight,
Just dreams to feel good tonight.
How dark mornings,
With bright nights,
Give me SLEEP!
Comments about Dream To Sleep by MonicaRae Santos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl