Dreamer - Poem by Fane Oat
A hoard of dreams, lost in dispair.
It really seems like nobody cares.
The trouble and pain to be a dreamer,
Is even more than to be a schemer.
Trying in vain, to become something strange.
You’re a dreamer, nothing in rage.
You must be what you are,
And you will go far.
Being a Dreamer is more like a gift,
But also a burden, although it will lift.
Stay true to yourself, never be odd,
Don’t be façade. (fih-cod)
Stay a Dreamer,
You’ll soon find a way.
Comments about Dreamer by Fane Oat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda