Fane Oat Poems
- Being Cool I got mixed up with the wrong gang, They smoked ...
- You Will Never Be Alone You will never be alone, God is ...
- The White Stallion A pure white stallion, in a crowded pen, ...
- The Rhapsody Of Riding A Horse I fall into beat with you, ...
- Rose Petals As a symbol of love to always be, The Petal is ...
- Snow Day Everyone screams, ‘Yay! Yay! Hallelujah, it’s a ...
- Dreamer A hoard of dreams, lost in dispair. It really seems ...
My name is Fane Oat, yes, I know I have a crappy last name, so call me Fane. I am eleven years old, and considered slightly harsh. Some people say I was meant to sing and dance, but I don't agree. I will stick with writing and poetry. I have been known to have quite a temper, but then again, who doesn't? Mine roars like the flames of hell, dancing across a now golden sky.
I love horses,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fane Oat
I got mixed up with the wrong gang,
They smoked Marijuana and said lots of slang.
I said ‘sure, ’ just to be cool,
But now you know, that I was a fool.
I was trying to be popular, as you can see,
I knew I shouldn’t of done it, I guarantee.
Now I’m sitting in my sullen grave,
Letting out tears, for I am depraved.
Throughout my very last days, I had a world of pain,
‘Cause smoking was ‘cool, ’ but damaged your brain.
So all them youngsters, ‘round about,
Please don’t smoke, you can do fine without.
It’s a sad habit, that none of us should possess.