Dudley - Poem by Sami Wen
My special friend is like a rose.
He is drop-dead gorgeous,
Fully outrfitted with a beautiful nose.
My friend you will see,
Is the most amazing horse.
My horse has the temperament of a rose as well,
Sweet most of the time,
He can unleash the enemy like a rose when it fell,
Into your handds poking you with his 'thorns'.
I love him for this,
Because he is not plain, always the same.
My amazing, beautiful super star friend,
Knows when to shine his best.
Whether it be in the show ring, all the way to the end.
He knows when to impress.
Just like your red rose.
My special friend to me,
Is not a fake like some.
As you can see,
My horse will shine,
Just like your red rose!
Comments about Dudley by Sami Wen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl