Country Is The Way - Poem by Sami Wen
People like beaches, money, and stardom,
But is that really the greatest out there?
To me, you see, country is real freedom,
It runs in my blood, through my heart... and hair.
I am obsessed with horses and cowboys,
Nothing could possibly be much greater.
They are even better than worthy toys,
What makes country the path that is straighter.
If it wasn't for the well known Old West,
Would we still be the very same today?
If you like it or not, think its a pest,
Country is a part of you, what can I say?
Country lives through each of us every day,
Country is the best, country is the way!
Comments about Country Is The Way by Sami Wen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl