Earthman - Poem by JJ Evendon
I am frozen in a beam of light.
A tingling sensation washes over me.
Street lights flicker.
I feel the world disappear beneath me.
I brush stars with my hands
and catch the smell of a comet as it passes.
It's wonderful being here.
The moon has turned its face and smiles
knowing my dream is one of happiness and joy
not least because soon our worlds will be one.
Comments about Earthman by JJ Evendon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl