JJ Evendon Poems
- Whispering Stones Great sarsens stand silent, like ...
- Driftwood I dived into the water only to find myself at the ...
- Antiques Things that are old In antique shops they are ...
- Penguins I heard a funny story the other day about Penguins ...
- Kamikazi I am Divine Wind called 'Kamikaze'. My mission, to ...
- The Toaster An appliance of science is what I am. What I ...
- Bacon Sandwich Today’s a special day and I’ve eagerly ...
Writing is my creative way of expressing whats on my mind and in my heart. I am no poet but just someone who likes occasionally to sit and express those feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I am not human.Myself
I am a vegetable in a soup of consciousness!''
''My suitcase is full of clothes - yet I carry only dreams.''None
''I am happy in the knowledge that all life can be perceived differently.None
I am different.
Therefore I know my way
- even if I do not know the place!''
''My life is like a tear dropno one
for it falls - not once -
but many times.''
''Please guide my soulNo-one
for I am lost without the compass
that has brought me to you.''
Comments about JJ Evendon
Great sarsens stand silent, like warriors.
Awaiting battle, awaiting orders.
On the passing of the shortest night,
they become sanctified with the coming of the new light.
It is this cosmic signal which re-awakens their dormant spirit
marking the arrival of the longest day, releasing the power that's held within it,
As their long dark shadows shorten and then slowly fade away,
they draw upon the elements - earth, water, air and fire – to come into play.
For millennia their synchronicity was of equal form,
to become 'Spirit' – the fifth element – set by the ...