pssive w nker
Eden's Crater - Poem by pssive w nker
How do I:
Make clearness out of bubbles shapes
Meet greetings waved on jump skied lakes
Build a skyline to fit all dimensional puzzles
Hear sunshine sing via warm nape nuzzle
Pick up puddles to spring them back as clouds
Play in Eden’s crater at night if I’m not allowed? ? ?
Tis just some small dilemmas...
any ideas from any members? ? ?
Comments about Eden's Crater by pssive w nker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl