Edward Kofi Louis
Ellerhu - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
So much troubles in this world,
So much bombs in this world,
With many dead bodies every now and then!
But the sun blessed my eyes this morning;
For the blast of the spaceship was noted by us! !
But i am Ellerhu in the land of joy,
So wake up and live now very positively on this earth.
Comments about Ellerhu by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl