Edward Kofi Louis
Full Of Nature - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Full of nature;
The colours of nature,
The colours of love,
And, the natural flow of the laws of nature.
With the muse of nature and the love of life,
However, everything on earth is for a reason.
Comments about Full Of Nature by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl