End Of The World - Poem by Sazori Yora
Shutting out this falling Earth
Rolling by on a paper hearse
Held aloft by hopes and dreams
Not as stable as it seems
And should it fall, who will survive?
Only those who feel alive?
Then what's to come of us living dead?
Who spend each day inside our head?
Whatever happens in the end
To know, we only just pretend
Comments about End Of The World by Sazori Yora
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl