Endless Ending Sunshine - Poem by Attia Taylor
On the verge of your verging breakdown.
Creeping through your veins.
We walk on invisible levels.
I can feel your painless pain.
I'm that nightmare you crave.
only wanting me in your dreams.
Your cloth has that endless binding.
Yet I'm bursting through your seams.
We're ending this endless battle
Try and stop me when you can.
Because living this life
Is a desultory fight.
It leaves tropical colors too bland.
How can you be so aimless?
Only feel you brushing away.
Cracks in your leaves
from falling off trees
I'm the soul of your decay.
Comments about Endless Ending Sunshine by Attia Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye