Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
English Autumnal Traffic - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Headlights below cars do shine
From the car following behind,
On roads wet with morning rain,
For the traffic dost flow slow again.
On rainy days our journeys slow
For in traffic jams we cannot go.
On dry roads we move more fast,
But fine days do not seem to last,
When Autumn comes to England fair,
And wet leaves on roads are always there.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] -12 November 2003
Comments about English Autumnal Traffic by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl