(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Enough War! Enough Killing! - Poem by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Enough of the killing of woman and children!
Enough of the slaughter of the innocent!
Enough of the lies that got us into this war!
Enough of the people sacrificing their
lives for an unworthy cause!
Enough of the draining of our treasury
for the sake of saving political face.
Enough of our ignoring the problems of
the homeless, those without health care
and scores of other neglected social issues
in this country.
Dear God in heaven-enough we say! Enough!
© Joe Fazio
Comments about Enough War! Enough Killing! by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl