Epitaphs - Poem by Ezra Pound
Fu I loved the high cloud and the hill,
Alas, he died of alcohol.
And Li Po also died drunk.
He tried to embrace a moon
In the Yellow River.
Comments about Epitaphs by Ezra Pound
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl