Error 404 - Poem by joseph beltran
with the light to my left
and a beer to the right
i got a small box to let my figers dance
dance dance in drunken harmony.
thank something for spellchecks.
thank something for technology.
thank someting for life.
its not that bad sometimes.
Comments about Error 404 by joseph beltran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl