Escaping My Past - Poem by Derrick Clark
Rebounding, away from a dark past-tense's.
My soul lit up; as my eyes, twinkle like a star.
Shiny vision, a clear decision,
as I glared at, my failures and life scars.
Healing up, in the process.
Knowing life, is a game of chess.
Using my past, to created a better future.
A surge of creative thought's,
swelling up, to it highest peak.
As I take time, to plan and seek.
Is im becoming, a goal-oriented being.
Believe me or not! My life is rapidly changing.
My past will be destroy; my future is rebuilding.
Comments about Escaping My Past by Derrick Clark
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl